On our second edition of our series “Artists To Follow“ we will showcase some of the coolest art projects and artwork.
Let’s start feasting our eyes on some amazing artwork by super-talented artists from around the world >>
- Juanco Alegre – also known as Juan Carlos Alegre Herrera, is a Peruvian digital artist and illustrator who also creates “Character Design” among which are his “Futurista” versatile character series; Side note – when we approached Juan he was the friendliest, explaining to us about his work process and his artwork, which could be purchased in different sizes + his autograph – simply send him an email.
Must check out: His “Series of masks” >>
- James White – is a Canadian artist, designer and speaker of Signalnoise Studio; His style could be characterized as one with heavily influenced by 80-90’s colors and themes.
Must check out: His “NeoWave Series” >
- Boris Pelcer – an illustrator and painter, who’s also digital artist, and has a very unique and impressive style.
Must check out: His “Contemplations” series>>
- Brian Miller – an illustrator who focuses on digital art and advertising; His influences was born out of an eighties driven childhood, and it’s definitely apparent in his artwork.
- Andrew Fairclough – is a Sydney-based Illustrator, designer and art director. Andrew’s work is inspired by mid-century spot illustrations and design as well as vintage sci-fi, comics, surrealism, DIY art culture, and the textural wonders of degraded print.
- Natalie Shau – Natalie is a very talented Lithuanian illustrator & photographer who specializes in the fashion field.
Must check out: Honestly? ANY of her artworks are absolutely amazing… “gun to the head” we’d have to pick her illustration for Lydia Courteille jewellery>>
- Ismael Fino – Is a very talented graphic designer and illustrator, who works on a lot of branding projects.
Must check out: His “MEXIQUE FONT” artwork>>
- Saddo – A Romanian artist who paints, illustrates with special focus on fine arts; Saddo’s creates colorful wallpapers, cool patterns and amazing muralsIf, who reminds us a bit of House of Hackney – judge for yourself, as we’ve picked our favorite titled “Patterns Designs”>>
We will cover more talented artists on our next post in the series “Artists To Follow“
Stay tuned \ follow us to get updated! 🙂