In all fairness, we could write an extremely long post about all the amazing artwork & artists we’ve been exposed to throughout the years; We chose the very best – Enjoy this VERY cool list of artists:
- Erik Johansson – an astonishing, possibly breathtaking, photographer and graphics designers; Definitely I GET IT‘s [highest rated] artists to watch!
Want to be really amazed? check out his YouTube channel, in which he demonstrates how much effort is put into creating any of his artwork >>
- Aykut Aydoğdu – a super talented Turkish graphics designer – probably one of our favorites!
Must check out: His flower-themed art work >>
- Oleg Gert – a very talented Russian art director & illustrator whose animated work is extremely unique >>
- Serial Cut™ – Madrid based team who focuses on art direction, advertising and photography creates a very colorful and vivid artwork, as you can see from our favorite art project of theirs titled “V35 Season Series” >>
- Adam Spizak – an extremely talented British designer and art director whose most famous artwork was for “Adobe Cannes Lions – 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity” >>
- Orlando Arocena – This talented illustrator, designer is highly successful and famous for his brilliant work he’s done for Star Wars!!! Among his other art projects are Dare Devil, The Hateful 8, DeadPool and Guardians of the Galaxy; Check out his amazing artwork >>
- Yeaaah! Studio – A french design studio which artwork mainly focuses on apparel (textile) design and branding >>
- LAMBUJA! – a super talented Brazilian illustrator called Pedro Henrique Ferreira, whose most famous artwork was done for “Art for the third season of tv show ADOTADA (adopted) – MTV Brazil” which really defines most of his colorful projects >>
- Tracie Ching – Is the creative Direct/lead artist at VC Ultimate which is why most of her artwork focuses on branding, TV shows and movies >>
We will cover more talented artists on our next post in the series “Artists To Follow“
Stay tuned \ follow us to get updated! 🙂